I really should be in bed, but here I am addicted to something else computer-related, damn it! Anyway, I snatched this from Nay’s page:
Eight things I am looking forward to:
- Going to the U.K. for the first time in two years next Wednesday!!!
- Updating my wardrobe and throwing out clothes that I have owned for way too long
- Watching Luka take his first steps
- Going to the beach in the Netherlands for Hannah and Luka’s first beach!
- Going back to work in September
- Hopefully getting our farmland to houseland conversion approved after two failed attempts
- Stopping breastfeeding, at least in the daytime (not that I didn’t enjoy it, but it is time)
- Meeting new friends more often
Eight things I did yesterday:
- Made Hannah’s bento
- Sorted out the childrens clothes for packing
- Practiced “walking” with Luka
- Built an awesome lego house with Hannah!
- Let my husband cook me dinner
- Got excited and also stressed about flying back home alone with two under threes…
- Packed the things to do on the plane bag
- Chatted with my sis online
Eight things I wish I could do:
- Live in the U.K., but with the things I like here over there or vice versa
- Earn some money without having to put my children in daycare
- Build our own house
- Speak better Japanese
- Be happy and grateful for the things I have
- Have more contact with my old Tokyo friends
- Have more friends around here
- Have more time in the day
Eight shows I watch:
- Ugly Betty
- Casualty (U.K. drama)
- Anything that my Mum or sister sends me!
- That’s about it!
Eight favorite fruits:
- Kiwi fruit
- Granny Smith’s Apples – yum…
Eight places I’d like to travel:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
Eight places I’ve lived:
- Pelsall, West Midlands, U.K. (born)
- Nottingham, East Midlands, U.K. (uni.)
- Creteil, Paris, France (uni.)
- Karlsruhe, B.W., Germany (uni.)
- Ludwigshafen, B.W. Germany (21-22)
- Mannheim, B.W. Germany (22-24)
- Chofu, Tokyo, Japan (25 – 29) Oops, this should be Fuchu! Thanks Lulu!
- Takasaki, Gunma, Japan (29-now)