Feeling normal again!

On Friday night, Hannah kept waking up. Yusuke was at work late, so I got her up and lay with her in my bed for a while眠い(睡眠). She seemed tired, and hot, so I took her temperature and found she had a fever of 38 degrees衝撃. I gave her some infant paracetamol and her fever went down, then I put her to bed眠い(睡眠). She woke up every hour until the morning涙. I took her to the doctor the next day, and also went to see her myself, as my throat felt really sore and I had a bad cough. It turns out we both had a cough and cold, I had a throat infection and Hannah has developed an ear infection in both earsげっそり.

I had a headache too, but I thought it was just because I was tired. When we got home, my headache started to get worse and worse until it developed into a migraine雷. Usually, I take migraleve and hope I caught it in time, but of course, this is too strong to use in pregnancyバッド(下向き矢印). I lay in a dark room for a couple of hours, and after the pain eased a little, we went outside for a walk晴れ. I think the fresh air seemed to help, and then when the rain came, I realised that my migraine had been caused by the air pressure霧. Thank goodness later that evening my migraine was finally goneグッド(上向き矢印)!

It seemed like everything was coming at once. When I coughed, it felt as if there was a nail drilling through my head, and my stomach hurt when coughing too衝撃. And the final straw came at around 8p.m., when I had a searing pain in my lower abdomen. I thought it was contractions波 but my tummy wasn’t hard and the pain was continual衝撃. I was worried that there was something wrong with the babyげっそり. Even now, I don’t really know what it was, but I was unable to walk or talk for about 30 minutes..

During that day, Hannah’s temperature went up to 39.2 degrees, so I gave her paracetamol again. The doc. had given us anti-convulsant suppositories, but they are so inconsistent. She sometimes poos them out, or they aren’t effective, and can only be given every eight hours. I decided to stick with the paracetamol, and managed to persuade Yusuke that it was perfectly safe.

Today, after Hannah had slept all night (thanks to the infant paracetamol which worked much better than the suppositories!), when I woke up, I felt so grateful to be alive and feeling normalハートわーい(嬉しい顔)ハート!! I suppose it takes being ill to realise how much you have to be thankful forるんるんハート達(複数ハート)!

new DecolinkParser().start(‘diary_body’)


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s